Thursday, March 10, 2011

Expanding my homecoming Mum Business

It is always a difficult decision on when to expand a business. With a weak economy it is even more challenging to decide to expand, knowing that it could spell disaster. With two full years behind me in servicing Walgreens Dallas/Fort Worth area stores, There is definite room for improvement but also lots of room for profits.

I am now expanding my operation to Austin. With expanding to Austin comes the difficulty of new schools that I have no experience with and the need to rely on the Austin Area Walgreens to ensure I have the right colors. I enter this new area with some trepidation, but also look at it as a golden opportunity to fix past mistakes and have better working relationships with these stores.

This will be a challenging year, but I am looking forward to the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment